3.1 nucleic acids
- Watch Bozeman Video "Nucleic Acids" (8:00) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNASRkIU5Fw
- Podcast Quiz 3.1 Nucleic Acids
- Suggested Activity: Web Activity 3.1 p. 35
- Watch Bozeman Video "Proteins" (9:16) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jgb_DpaQhM
- Podcast Quiz 3.2 Proteins
- Suggested Activity: Web Activity 3.3 p. 41
- Amino Acid Mini Lab in Class
3.3 and 3.4 Enzymes
- Watch Radjewski Podcast Ch3 Enzymes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgc_N2TF6kA
- We are not flipping this, so the podcast above is for absent people or for review.
- Suggested Activity: Animated Tutorial 3.2 Enzyme Catalysis p. 50
- Suggested Activity: Animated Tutorial 3.3Allosteric Regulation of Enzymes p. 51
suggested review video
CHEMISTRY REVIEW for juniors to help!
chemistry tutorials for juniors to help!
In your Chemistry book, you should read/understand Sections 4.3, 7.1, 7.2, 8.1, 8.5, 19.1. Ask for help! The first unit is always the hardest for juniors, so please give it your all and by the time the AP Biology Exam comes in May, you will be a chemistry expert!